WPLMS (WordPress Learning Management Systems) is a perfect theme for creating and managing an education-based website. Its unique features allow you to manage your sites in a very easy and reliable way.
It is a complete education-based theme with multiple theme designs and amazing demos. It is not just a theme, but a completing operating Learning Management System.
Today we are to go through its features, pricing, and other aspects of this theme.
Main Features of WPLMS
Features as a LMS
- It can manage Instructors and Students based on any category.
- You can manage, create and sell courses with this theme.
- You can attach audio or videos in Units
- Bulk Messaging and Auto messaging option is available
- Custom Widgets like BP Course Widget, BP Course Search, Course Reviews, Site Stats, BP Course Instructor
- Quiz-friendly features like Quiz Timer, Quiz Timeline, Question Bank, Auto/Manual Evaluation, Detailed Result.
- Supports Different question types like : Multiple Choice, Multiple Correct, Fill in the Blank, Sort, Match, Select dropdown, Small text & Essay Type
- You can manage, evaluate, submit, and remark the assignments with WPLMS
- It has bulk import/export assignments, quizzes, questions, stats, etc.
- Advance WooCommerce Carousels for selling courses
- Video conferencing
Feature as theme
- It is built like an app with upgraded UX & UI and also works offline
- Compatible with BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and WPBakery
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Video Background
- Premium Layerslider Plugin For free
- Custom LMS modules
- Custom Header Login
- Retina Ready
- Widgetized Mega Menu
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Live Theme Customizer
- Customizable elements and fonts colors
- One-click Auto Update
- Translation Ready
- SEO Optimized
- Form Generator
The price of WPLMS is $69 with 6 months of supports. If you want to extend the support to 12 months, you can pay an extra $21.48 for it. With the purchase of WPLMS you will get:
- Quality checked by Envato
- Future updates
- Theme hosting offer
How to install it?
To install the theme through WordPress follow these steps below :
Step 1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New.
Step 2. Click Upload Theme.
Step 3. Browse the zip file of the theme file (not the theme package zip file) on your computer.
Step 4. Click Install Now.
Step 5. Activate WPLMS theme
WordPress Learning Management System, by Vibethemes has 25,000 plus active users. This theme provides everything you need for an education website. You can also convert it to an app with a single click. Though there were some problems with this theme in the past, nowadays it is being frequently updated. You can always contact the support if you face any problems, they will try their best to help you out. Most of the main features of this theme are mentioned above in this blog. Also, this is very flexible and has many customization options, so you can create your unique site with this theme.