Eduma is the best-selling education WordPress theme. Its multiple Education purpose-friendly features like -Video conferencing, Drag and Drop Curriculum Manager, compatibility with various quiz question types like multi-choice, paragraph, etc., and multiple payment choices- are the main reason why most educators and schools prefer this theme.
Eduma has 30K+ satisfied users. It has various importable demos with unique and trendy designs. It is filled with rich features.
In this blog, we are going to review its features, pricing, and other aspects. Let’s get started
Main Features of Eduma
Feature as LMS
- Course management: You can manage Units, Lessons, Quizzes with this theme
- You can combine particular courses in the collection
- LMS Course Review/Rating feature
- Supports Free courses
- Maintenance Mode: This feature allows you to customize or build the site online, without any worries about getting your information leak.
- With the Event Management feature you can manage upcoming, ongoing, and expired events
- You can sell event tickets online via the built-in online ticket booking form.
- Supports video or attachments files
- Compatible for different types of Quiz Questions like multiple choice, paragraph, etc
- Supports PayPal and offline for payment
- Sticky Course Enroll Toolbar
- Compatible with page builders like Elementor, WPBaker, & SiteOrigin
- Student Profile
- Instructor Profile
- Smart AJAX Search for Courses
- Event Management
and many more
Features as a theme
- Smart Sticky Sidebar
- 20+ demos
- Drag & Drop Course Builder
- UI/UX Optimized
- Customizable Color
- WooCommerce Compatible
- SEO optimized
- Fast and light
- Compatible with bbPress, Bootstrap, and BuddyPress
- Unlimited footers
- Unlimited Colors
- RTL Support
- Retina Ready
- WPML ready
- One-click demo import etc.
The Price of this theme is $69 with 6 months of support. If you want to extend the support to 12 months, you can pay an extra $21.48 for it. With the purchase of Eduma you will get:
- Quality checked by Envato
- Future updates
- Theme hosting offer
- Eduma theme: An Installable WordPress Theme zip file.
- Eduma child-theme: A child-theme zip file and a readme.txt note about the child-theme.
- Documentation: A link to its documentation.
How to install it?
To install the theme through WordPress follow these steps below :
Step 1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New.
Step 2. Click Upload Theme.
Step 3. Browse the eduma.zip file (not the theme package zip file) on your computer.
Step 4. Click Install Now.
Step 5. Activate Eduma theme.
Step 6. Enable Thim Core to activate the core of Eduma and start importing the demo data process.
Or, you can install it through FTP.
Overall, Eduma has been the most selling education theme for a reason. They have great support and easy-to-understand documentation. It is also compatible with many plugins and is speed optimized. It can do anything an education theme needs to do. You can import its various demos, customize colors, and other components. Looking at its features it is an amazing theme for an education website. If you are looking for an awesome education theme, you can give it a go to this theme.