Highend is a popular WordPress theme in Mojo Marketplace with about 45,000 sales. This theme is suitable for niche-based sites, online shops, portfolios, blogs. etc.
It is totally responsive and retina-ready. It has a parallax and video background feature. It is compatible with WPBakery page builder, WooCommerce, and other plugins. Premium plugins worth $200 are included with this theme. It consists of 12+ importable demos.
In this blog, we are going to look at its features, price, and other aspects.
Features of Highend
- Mega Menus
- Premium Plugins Worth More than $200 for Free
- Highly Customizable
- Regularly Updated
- Live Visual Page-Builder
- Lifetime Support
- Revolution Slider
- Layer Slider
- Essential Grid plugin
- Retina Ready
- One Page / Multi Page Design
- SEO Optimized
- Auto Theme Updates
- 1600+ Premium Vector Icons
- 800+ Google Web Fonts
- 500+ Header Layout Combinations
- 50+ Shortcodes
- 22 Custom Widgets
- 14+ Pre-Designed Demo Websites
- 13 Footer Layouts
- 11 Pre-Defined Color Schemes
- 1-Click Demo Importer
- Child Theme Compatible
- Modular Functionality – Better Performance
- Advanced Typography Settings
- Coming Soon / Maintenance Mode
- Boxed, Boxed (Attached), Stretched & Fluid (100%) Layouts
- CSS3 Animations
- Sidebar Generator
- Advanced Theme Options
- Frontend Color Customizer
- Custom Post Types: Portfolio, Gallery, Team Members, Client Images, FAQ, Pricing Tables, Testimonials
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Comprehensive Documentation & Video Tutorials
- WordPress Multisite Supported
- Social Media Integration
- RTL Support
- Translation Ready
- Premium Theme Support
- Theme Updates
- Compatible with bbpress
- 10 Custom Page Templates
- 2D/3D Animations
- WooCommerce Compatible
- WPBakery Page Builder Compatible
- Video Background
The price of the Highend theme depends upon the type of license you choose. The license and price of this theme is mentioned in table below.
With the purchase of this theme
- Highend WordPress Theme
- Child Theme
- Lifetime Updates
- Theme Documentation
- Premium Plugins
- Premium Vector Font Icons
- Premium Plugins documentations
- Video Tutorials
- Premium Support
How to install Highend?
There are two ways to install this theme. One is through the WP admin dashboard another is through FTP. At first, let’s go through the dashboard method.
- Download your theme from Mojo Marketplace.
- Navigate to Admin Dashboard-> Appearance -> Themes.
- Click Add New.
- Click Upload Theme.
- Click Choose File.
- Find the zip file in the folder where you’ve extracted your whole download folder. Upload that file.
- Click Install Now and the installation will begin.
- If the installation is completed, click on activate to activate the theme.
- Log into your hosting space (server) via FTP client.
- In extracted archive folder, you should see HighendWP folder
- Upload the HighendWP folder to your server in path …/wp-content/themes/.
- The uploaded path should look like this: …/wp-content/themes/HighendWP/
- Now, login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes and activate Highend Theme.
Highend is a powerful theme with varieties of features and lots of customers. It is a one-time payment theme, so once you buy this theme, you won’t have to subscribe to it again and again. That’s a good advantage. It has a child theme and varieties of built-in templates. Importing demos and installation is easy.
As it has many features and it may be confusing to use at first. This theme is said to be slower than other themes, as it has large CSS and JS files. It is not friendly with users with no coding knowledge as for customizations you may need the help of a developer. Migrating sites is also a hassle with this theme.
Well, Highend is a good theme for a blog/portfolio with good design. If you get used to it you will feel easy to use it. With its amazing quantity of features and color options, you can create your own unique-looking site. If you are looking for a theme with heavy features and you are good with codes, this can be a good theme for you.